Tuesday, 22 July 2008
The new Galatea Resurrects is now upon us, replete with its ever-swelling effulgence of new engagements. In this issue, I have:
1) A review of Gary Sullivan's PPL In A Depot
2) A review of M.T.C Cronin's Beautiful, Unfinished
3) A review of Elizabeth Treadwell's Cornstarch Figurine
4) A review of Tom Beckett's This Poem/What Speaks?/A Day
5) Poems from HOMO SENTIMENTALIS in The Critic Writes Poems
As per usual, please direct all relevant abuse related to aforementioned articles to the appropriate comment streams. Thank you.
(And thank you, Eileen: your editorial time and effort means we have one of the most free-minded and comprehensive journals of poetry criticism available on these glistening internets).
That is all.